Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday 5/20

Well now it is Thursday and I am finally caught up on this blogging! We met this morning at 9 then dispersed at about 10 and I have been blogging since, it's now 12:40. So you get the idea. Today we have a critique over 2 photos that were due this morning, so I am exciting to see how mine due. I was happy with the two I chose I think, but I haven't taken any photos I have been absolutely crazy about. Then after that we are free for the weekend! I am headed to London tomorrow morning for the day and coming back late Friday night. I'm planning to just explore London more and shop some then some of us are seeing The Lion King at the theatre, so that should be fun. I remember seeing it when I was in like 5th grade whenever we went to New York, so I am excited to see it again and maybe appreciate it more. Then on Saturday I think I am going to Bath, or Whales, or something, not totally sure yet. But I'm looking forward to the weekend! Well I hope everyone is doing well. And I hope some people are actually reading this because it took near 3 hours to catch this thing up! Ok, I'm done blogging for today! Love and miss everyone, hope you enjoy reading the blog!

Also here's some stuff to check out:


Group's Flickr

1 comment:

  1. Rob,
    Im reading and really enjoying seeing and hearing all about what you are able to experience. I am so proud of you and looking forward to more posts. New to the blog world..... Emma

    ReplyDelete