Thursday, May 20, 2010

Saturday 5/15



Saturday was a pretty relaxed day. We didn't really have any set plans as a group so it was nice. I spent my early afternoon in University Park in Oxford with some others. It was really cool. I wish there were parks like this in Texas, or Abilene; where people just walk and sit in the grass and read or just go walk their dog. There were also some lacrosse games going on at some fields at the park so that was fun to watch. Everything was so green and lush, it was a really nice day




I have soo many pictures to go through and edit and delete! These are just a few from the park. Saturday night some us went out and explored Oxford some more and found a nice pub and stayed for a while. It was a lot of fun, it got really busy the later the night got and I met some locals. Everyone I have met has been really cool, I really like the Brit's!

2 comments:

  1. Rob, these pics are just amazing. Enjoy every minute! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Pipsqueak is your sister Emma

    ReplyDelete